- 2 cups ground graham crackers
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 TB All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 lb cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- In a mixing bowl mix the graham crackers, flour, brown sugar and melted butter.
- In a 9″ pan spread the mixture and press into the bottom.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- In a mixer with paddle attachment, add cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, brown sugar, Pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger and allspice until smooth.
- Continue to mix adding one egg at a time until incorporated.
- Pour mixture over graham cracker crust. Place in water bath at 250 degrees for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and chill for 4 hours.
- 4 oz butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 oz Jack Daniel’s
- 3 oz heavy cream
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter.
- Add brown sugar and allow to cook into a paste.
- Add Jack Daniel’s and Flambe (watch your eyebrows).
- When flames die down, add heavy cream and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle on Pumpkin Cheesecake.