Get the party started at your Thanksgiving feast with Chef MZ’s Cranberry Margarita.
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup cranberry mix
- 2 oz tequila
- sugar for rim of glass
- In a sauce pot combine the cranberry, lime juice, sugar, orange juice, mint and water.
- Simmer on medium heat until cranberry and sugar has melted.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- When cooled, blend and strain.
- In a blender, add the ice, cranberry mix and tequila. Blend until smooth.
- In a Margarita glass, rub a lime around the rim and dip the rim in sugar. Pour Margarita in the glass and garnish with lime.